Monday, October 29, 2012

SEO Basic concept


seo basics
learn seo basics

Hello, this is ANIS. Hope you are doing well. Today I decided to write an article on SEO. Many of friends ask about it. Because earning through a website is basic thing to earn online and SEO is the basic thing in website development. Most people are able to make a website or a blog. But a few ones are earning a  good money through it. It all depends upon their SEO skills and some people even don’t know what is SEO. That’s why I decided to explain it to you. So that you may be able to earn something from a website or a blog. Before SEO you have to create a website or a blog which I explain it how to become a millionaire by zero investment. Next task is marketing of website. So that people come on your website and click on your google ads and in result you earn money. But it’s not so much easy. I also learnt after a very long time. But now I am trying to give you the exactly thing what I learnt. So I hope that if you give some time to reading my article then you will learn a lot

Importance of SEO :


I saw a boy in freelancer who was giving a project to other. In his project he was saying that he bought a website which was on the google first page but when I bought it. It badly went down. Now the reason is that google show ten results on first page. It means there are ten competitors which are in full try to replace other and obtain next position. That’s what is called SEO. He had good content but having no sense of seo. He faced lose. It’s the main importance of SEO
 

What is SEO :


basically SEO is the polishing of your website in the eye of search engines. So if you don’t polish your shoes then search engine will not like you. I will explain SEO in many articles because it’s not possible to explain it in just one article. Now I will try to explain you the basics of SEO.

Tips of SEO :

There are many things which involve in SEO. for example  link building, link exchange, seo friendly articles, search preferences, especially forum posting, site submission and many things more which i don't remember yet. But don't worry i will explain all things in details but remember one thing that polishing or SEO of your website and blog needs much time and patience. So be patient and learn more with my articles. I will also teach you the method of link building. It's too much easy. And many things more. Just read articles carefully and  wait for more. I will make you master of SEO. But it need some time and one thing more i am also not a master but my many blogs are getting very good traffic in many thousands. So don't take tension and give your suggestions in comments. I am rather busy now a days. So keep seeing for new updates thanx !

also watch my images blog http://writecomments.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has given complete overview of the seo basics.SEO basics are very important to to get starting of seo.SEO has so many importance.Main is to get more traffic and page ranking to the website. SEO Firm Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey There. I discovered your blog the use of msn. This is a really well written article.
    I'll be sure to bookmark it and return to read extra of your helpful information. Thank you for the post. I'll definitely comeback.

    You are welcome to my blog: Best SEO learning article # 1

    ReplyDelete